NFSU and LAN problems...
Hello, I try to connect NFSU to LAN connections but cannot. It shows an error message..The error says my pc have lost connection to EA server. Please check my adaptor or something like that...someone who knows please tell me how to solve this??I have no connection on internet just want to connect via PC to PC???
- I had the same problem, a WAN with 4 laptops, 1 Dell XPS M1730 with Windows 7 -64b as server, and 2 laptops with XP3 and 11 with Vista.
Setting up the file SPEED2.EXE with
- administrator right (right-click on the file, choose "properties", then "Compatibility" tab, then select Run This Program as XP3, and also in Privilege Level, say "Run as administrator")
- IT DOES THE TRICK !!!
- (Be sure also that, when you start, your firewall/antivirus does not block the communication: ALT+TAB when trying to make a LAN for checking if your firewall does not ask you the authorization for proceeding...)
Solved by jprc
- NFSU and LAN problems...
- NFSU 2 LAN problems.. ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Lan settings - Guide
- To create a network bridge you must select at least two lan or high speed internet connections ✓ - Forum - Network
- Command and conquer generals zero hour lan fix ✓ - Forum - Network
- Lan showing no internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks