Apply Screening effect with photoshop.
The screening is used to give effect to a TV screen image: no spectacular effects, but a subtle nuance that will delight designers.
- To begin open a new window 1 pixel wide by 2 high, selecting
- Transparent dropdown menu Content background
- Zoom to 1600% (zoom max) on your window, select the Marquee tool (M) to select a square
- 1 pixel and fill in black by ? Edit ? Fill with Foreground Color to achieve this result:
- Make Edit ? Define Pattern, enter a name then click "OK"
- Open the image you want to apply the screening effect
- Create a new layer (Layer ? New ? Layer ...)
- On this new layer made Edit ? Fill, enter the following settings, then click "OK" and see the result.
- Original photo:
- Photo with Screening Effect :
This document, titled « Apply Screening effect with photoshop. », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).