In the case you a faced to some unknown infection, suspicious file or else, you can send it to ESET for further analysis.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the procedure described here.
- Eset Nod 32 - Sending virus/false positive samples to ESET
- ESET Nod 32 - Make a quick scan of the Boot sector - How-To - Security
- Eset Nod 32 - Automatically scan removable media - How-To - Security
- Eset nod 32 4 - Download
- Eset nod 32 offline update - Forum - Software
- Sending virus through images - Guide
This document, titled « Eset Nod 32 - Sending virus/false positive samples to ESET », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).