Turn your iPhone into a 3G modem with Handy Light
The application "Handy Light ", which can turn your iPhone into a real flashlight, was removed from the AppStore because it incorporated a hidden option which offered the possibility of transforming the iPhone 3G modemwithout to pay the operator and without jailbreak. The application is no longer available on the App Store, it is therefore essential to have a Jailbroken iPhone to install the kernel. Here's the trick to turn on the modem on your iPhone.
- Have AppSync for OS 4.0 installed on the iPhone (Cydia -> source: http://cydia.hackulo.us)
- Download the application here or here, then run away.
- Press the blue button, then yellow and finally the red one.
- Then press the top right of the screen. The screen will become purple, this indicates that the modem mode is enabled!
- To disable the modem, turn off the application.
- Turn your iPhone into a 3G modem with Handy Light
- Why does my iphone switch to 3g when calling - How-To - iPhone
- Pldt modem no internet light ✓ - Forum - Network
- Airtel broadband modem los red light - Forum - Network
- Use iphone as modem windows 10 - How-To - iPhone
- How to turn off 3g on iphone - How-To - Android