Programming - Standards for Webservices
- Initially webservices were defined as simple concept: Call a method on a remote server.
- The call and response are written in XML, and messages are transported via HTTP.
- But nowadays webservices are a very complex set of standards, protocols and formats.
- The table below attempts to summarize all the standards and protocols that revolve around webservices:
- Download this document in PDF format: here
(PDF, 211 kb)
Published by netty5
Latest update on June 22, 2010 at 05:17 AM by netty5.