- Close Internet Explorer and other programs
- Click Start, then Control Panel, Programs and Features
- In the left pane, click View installed updates.
- Find Windows Internet Explorer 9 on the list of installed updates, right click on it and select Uninstall
- When a Uninstall an update dialog appears, click Yes. Follow the screen instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 9
- Once the uninstall IE9 complete, restart the computer
- After the restart, the previous version of Internet Explorer that was on the computer is restored.
- Uninstalling IE9 and reverting to IE8 or IE7
- Deep freeze uninstall tool ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Uninstall flash player - How-To - Software
- How to remove registry entries of uninstalled software - How-To - Windows
- Revert chrome tabs - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to uninstall app on surface pro - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Uninstalling IE9 and reverting to IE8 or IE7 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).