Enlarge taskbar - Windows 7
You do not have enough room to display all your shortcuts on the taskbar in Windows 7? You can enlarge in height and thus place your icons on 2 levels.
- Click the right mouse button on the taskbar and uncheck Lock the Taskbar.
- Place the cursor at the upper limit of the taskbar.
- Click and drag the taskbar up.
- The icons are then spread over 2 levels.
- Click again with the right mouse button on the taskbar and select the option Lock the Taskbar.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 30, 2010 at 07:44 AM by aakai1056.