Old effect photo - Photoshop 7
We will teach you how to give old effect photo of the most remarkable (Sepia)!
Here is the basic photo:
Spend the image gray level using the menu Image / Mode / Grayscale
Then come back to RGB mode via the menu Image / Mode / RGB Color. It now remains to give the appearance to the picture sepia.
Image / Adjustments / Hue / Saturation (Ctrl + U) and adjust the image in this way (do not forget to check Redefine)
After the color, it now lacks the look of old. Add noise (via the menu Filter / Noise / Add Noise). Accommodate the settings as you wish. Counsel, set for Gaussian Distribution :
Here it is, you have a photo aged. But if you delve into the archives of your elders, you may notice that some pictures are a bit fuzzy around the edges. Here is how to do: go in the style of the layer and enter those settings (adjust to your liking):
And here's the result!
- Old effect photo - Photoshop 7
- There is not enough memory to complete the operation in photoshop 7.0 - How-To - Photoshop
- Create a reflection on water - Photoshop 7 - How-To - Photoshop
- Realize an ice effect on the text - Photoshop 7 - How-To - Photoshop
- "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" in PS - Forum - Software
- Open raw photos in photoshop - How-To - Photoshop