Give relief to a photo - Photoshop 7
- If you want to put someone you know on a cube, a ball or any other form in 3D, Photoshop provides a filter to do it easily.
- Open your photo in this instance Sankukai, and change the size of the work area (double the height and width) from the image menu.
- Then go to the menu Filter / Render / 3D Transform.
- Choose from three pre-defined shapes and apply it on your image
- In the options (see blue arrow), you can uncheck the Show the background, leaving only the shape you want. Use the two arrows to change and move the 3D shape and surrounded by two buttons on the image to view the 3D image and move in space.
- Note: We left the empty space around the image, if you want to use a screen larger than your base image.
- Give relief to a photo - Photoshop 7
- There is not enough memory to complete the operation in photoshop 7.0 - How-To - Photoshop
- Create a reflection on water - Photoshop 7 - How-To - Photoshop
- Realize an ice effect on the text - Photoshop 7 - How-To - Photoshop
- "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" in PS - Forum - Software
- Open raw photos in photoshop - How-To - Photoshop
This document, titled « Give relief to a photo - Photoshop 7 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).