I have a Kingston Data Traveler G2 (32 GB) and suddenly the files / folders are not showing when drive was open. There are only 2 folder names showing but inside is all empty. When using Property to check, the drive still says "Used" space of 25 GB and "Free" space of 4Gb.
what happen? How can I fix this ... help is much appreciated.
Try this 1.
Check whether the files are not in hidden mode.
Click on "Start" -->Run-->type cmd and click on OK.
Here I assume your pendrive as G:
Enter this command.
attrib -h -r -s /s /d h:\*.*
Note : Replace h: with your flash drive letter.
Now check for your files in Pen Drive.
Solved by jack4rall
- Kingston DataTraveler File/Folder Not Display
- Kingston DataTraveler File/Folder Not Showing ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Shortcut key to delete files folders permanently - Guide
- Kingston datatraveler g4 write protected ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- F2 key use to change the of file folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- Kingston datatraveler 100 g3 32gb write protected ✓ - Forum - Hardware