Cannot find server or DNS error - HTC HD2
i have got an HTC HD2, the Wi-Fi is connected, the signal is perfect, am opening internet explorer or opera, typing the URL, impossible to connect, the following message is coming :
cannot find server or DNS error, you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Hello All I found the answer to this issue. Without doing a hard reset. I did not want to lose my data and setting. In my case the basic issue is it was using a static IP address rather than a dynamic IP address which is assigned by my home network. I did the following.
Start menu >> Settings >> Wireless Controls >> Wi-Fi >> select your network >>
Advanced >> change Network >> Network Adapters >> Edit tab >> Chose server -assigned IP address. Save and exit. You should now be able to access your Wi-Fi.
Solved by smac
- Cannot find server or DNS error - HTC HD2
- Cannot find server or DNS error - HTC HD2 ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Cannot find server or dns error windows xp ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Samsung dns error - How-To - Mobile
- Ps3 dns error - How-To - PS3
- Outlook server error 401 ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com