This article is about how you can change skins weapons for Counter Strike 1.6.
Counter Strike is a popular game played across all age groups. This article guides the user on how to download and install skins for CS 1.6. When you are playing the game, you may want to change the appearance of the weapons you are using. This tutorial facilitates these changes. It lists the links for downloading skins and also helps with the extracting the files once downloaded.
This tutorial will show you how to change skins weapons for CS 1.6. Note that the skins weapons can be changed in size, form, color and sound.
First, locate the link downloading the skins. Below are some suggested links :
- FPS Banana: (http://www.fpsbanana.com/)
- Counter Strike DL: (http://www.counter-strike-dl.com/)
- FS Killer: (http://www.fskillers.com/)
- Once the download is complete, right-click on the compressed file and extract the files.
- In the new file created, open the files to display the contents.
- Copy the files .mdl into the directory:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Your pseudo or email\Counter Strike\Cstrike\Models\
- Copy the sound and audio files (if any) into the directory:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Your pseudo or email\Counter Strike\Cstrike\Sound\
- Your skins are now installed and ready to use.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 26, 2012 at 04:44 PM by Jeff.