The Properties command is absent from the latest Firefox version, to have it back you must install the "Element properties" Add-on.
- Open Firefox and go to this address:https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/14228/
- Click on the "Add to Firefox" button and then on Install
- Restart Firefox after installation
- Firefox - Add the Properties command to the context menu
- How To Add the Run Command to the Start Menu in Windows - How-To - Windows 7
- Add WinMerge Options to the Windows Context Menu - How-To - Software
- Add CCleaner to the context menu of the Recycle Bin - How-To - Ccleaner
- Firefox - Add new tabs to the end of the tab bar - How-To - Multimedia Card
- Start firefox in private mode command line - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
This document, titled « Firefox - Add the Properties command to the context menu », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).