To adjust the scrolling speed over the webpages opened under Firefox, proceed as below:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:
- Double click on the entry and the default value is 10, you can set it to 20 or 30
- Validate with the OK button.
- Next find this entry
- As you'll notice its default value is -1, simply change it to a positive one.
This document, titled « Firefox - Define a custom scrolling speed », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM