[Ubuntu]CodeBlocks does not compile
I was forced to format my computer after formatting I installed codeblocks, but as I compiled my code code blocks opens me a window here it is:
after receiving the error, it does not matter if I press "yes" or "no" codeblocks gives me the following text in the console:
I wait with impatience your helpers, thank you for reading.
- First install build essential (ca allows programming)
- By copying this line das Terminal
sudo apt-get install build-essential
- Then follow this video and tell us if it works!
Solved by DrNitro
- Ubuntu - CodeBlocks does not compile
- How to compile nasm program in ubuntu - How-To - Languages
- How to install tar.gz in ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software update ✓ - Forum - System software
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu - Forum - Linux/Unix