Change variable name in compiled .exe
I would like to know how to modify a variable in an already compiled exe. A variable of type string. For example, an exe "patch" another exe for example, changing a variable named: username. I know it's possible, I found a source code in vb. But here I just want an algorithm to be able to do it again, and I do not know how to do it.
If your program uses a string on the stack, it must be such in the file. He will just have to edit the file and replace the string. A simple sed or tr enables you to do that.
Solved by Char Snipeur
- Change variable name in compiled .exe
- File changed into .exe & .dll due to virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Facebook account hacked email and phone changed ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to change free fire facebook account to gmail - How-To - Free Fire
- Facebook account hacked and password changed - Forum - Facebook
- Change hotmail password - How-To - Hotmail