If in any cases you need to make a scan of your boot sector only, here's how to proceed with ESET Nod 32
- Open your Antivirus
- Click on the Computer scan tab
- Select "Custom Scan"
- Click on C:\ to expand the different locations (Uncheck the box near the latter)
- Check the box next to "Boot sector"
- Click on the "Scan button".
- Note that as "Scan profile" you can leave it as "In-depth scan"
This document, titled « ESET Nod 32 - Make a quick scan of the Boot sector », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM