Upon browsing on a webpage and performing an "Open in New Tab" action, you may have noticed that the new tab will be opened next to the one along which you are browsing (and not at the end of the tab bar).
To change that simply follow this procedure:
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:
- Double click and modify the value from true to false.
- Firefox open tabs at end
- Firefox open tab at end - Best answers
- Firefox open new tab at end - Best answers
- Firefox hide tabs bar - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox new tab page - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox - Add new tabs to the end of the tab bar - How-To - Multimedia Card
- Firefox - Blank page being opened in new tabs - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox add new tab virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security