How to remove icons on Dock?
So here, after a fierce fighting with Windows, I started using Mac two months ago and I must say that I'm happiest. I come out wrong, but there are some small thing that I cannot do: I would like to remove "to delete the computer" but just remove the icons that are useless to me in the bottom bar. If someone can tell me how?
The "bottom bar" is called the dock
To remove an icon you click on it and, without releasing the mouse button, you pull off the dock. The application itself will remain quietly in his case, probably Applications.
To restore the icon-everyone can change his mind: open applications or folder that contains the software, click on it and drag on the dock.
Solved by 94 Chris
- How to remove icons on Dock?
- Safely remove icon missing - How-To - Windows
- Mac remove recent items dock - How-To - MacOS
- How to remove icons on google chrome homepage - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to remove red cross on battery icon ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- My laptop battery icon is showing red cross - Forum - Laptop