I'm unable to connect my camera (a Sony Cybershot DSC T1) to my Mac.
Thought the device is detected, it cannot be accessed!
This device is compatible with MacOS so:
- Open iPhoto and in the preferences, check "when a camera is connected, open iPhoto (or other photo application)
- In the Finder preferences, check the boxes for the camera to appear on the desktop.
Solved by dede74000
- Connecting Sony Cybershot DSC T1 to Mac OS X
- Mac OS X- Prevent your Mac from connecting to unsecure WiFi networks - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide
This document, titled « Connecting Sony Cybershot DSC T1 to Mac OS X », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).