Skype includes a feature that allows you to find specific text in a chat. This article will walk you through the steps of doing so.
Locate Specific Text in a Skype Chat
One way to do so is to use the Find field.
On Windows, click in the message field, press CTRL + F to display the search field, then type the phrase you're looking for:
You can also use the Find command by typing the following code into the chat field and pressing Enter:
Use Command + F on Mac.
On Android, iPhone and iPad, tap the chat header and tap Search in conversation.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Search skype conversation
- How to search skype messages - Best answers
- Search skype messages - Best answers
- Messenger search in conversation - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Viber search in conversation - How-To - Mobile
- How to delete skype conversation with one person - How-To - Skype
- Mute skype conversation - How-To - Skype
- I do not hear sound on skype conversation ✓ - Forum - Skype