BitTorrent - Randomize the port at each start
To randomize the port used for incoming connections each time you open BiTorrent, follow the below procedure:
- Open BitTorrent
- Click on the Options menu > Preferences > Connection
- Check the box next to "Randomize port each start".
- Validate with the OK button.
- BitTorrent - Randomize the port at each start
- Best incoming port for bittorrent android ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to increase uTorrent download speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to Improve uTorrent Download Speeds - How-To - P2P
- How to Change The Incoming TCP Port on uTorrent for Android - How-To - Android
- Why does music randomly start playing on iphone 11 - Guide
This document, titled « BitTorrent - Randomize the port at each start », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).