By default BitTorrent will make use of a global maximum of 200 connections. But you can edit this number according to your preferences.
- Click on the Options menu > Preferences > Bandwidth
- Down in the "Number of Connectons" Section
- You can modify the:
- Global maximum number of connections(default 200)
- The Maximum number of connected peers per torrent(default 50)
- Validate with the OK button.
- BitTorrent - Set the maximum number connection
- BitTorrent Sync - Set the maximum download/upload rate - How-To - P2P
- The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "the world wide web service (http)". ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Setting up a VPN -Connecting remote PCs via the internet - How-To - VPN
- TurboBT - Set the maximum number of simultaneous download thread - How-To - P2P
- Digsby - Set the maximum bandwidth allocation - How-To - Instant Messaging
This document, titled « BitTorrent - Set the maximum number connection », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).