If your print the same document over and over, then it may be better that you configure your OS to save your printed documents.
This will definitely save you some precious minutes the next time you'll need to print them.
- Start>Control Panel>Device and Printers
- Right-Click on the Printer's icon> Printer Options.
- Advanced Tab.
- Check the box next to "Keep printed documents".
- Validate with the OK button.
- Keep printed documents
- Keep printed documents location - Best answers
- Print document properties - How-To - Word
- What does spool print documents mean - How-To - Windows
- Restart computer for printing document ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Print multiple documents to one pdf - How-To - PDF
- How to print a4 document as a5 booklet - How-To - Printers