How can I block the emails sent by a particular contact?
- Sign-in to your Hotmail account
- Click on "Options"(located on upper right side), then click on "More Options"
- On the page that appears, you click on "Safe and blocked senders".
- Then select "Blocked Senders."
- Paste or type the undesired email address in the appropriate field and then click on "Add to list"
This document, titled « Hotmail - Block emails from a particular contact », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).