In the case you need to remove a large range of cell under Open office Calc, simply click/hold and drag the mouse cursor to highlight the range of cell
Right click> Delete content
A small dialog shall open, allowing you to specify the type of content you want to delete.
Uncheck the one you don't want to disgard (formulas, text ...etc) and press the OK button.
- Open Office Calc - selectively delete your data
- How to delete facebook data without deleting account - Guide
- How to delete game data on android - Guide
- How to recover deleted outlook data file - How-To - Office Software
- Open Office Calc - Insert a Comment - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Open Office Calc - Insert an Audio file or Video in a cell - How-To - OpenOffice.org