The Autofill feature of Calc, though far less acheived, works in the same way as under Excel:
For example to autofill the days of the week.
- Enter the starting day and move your cursor to the lower-right of the cell.
- The cursor shall change to a small + sign
- Left click/hold and drag along the desired range of cell
- Upon releasing the mouse button the mouse button, all the cell will be automatically filled.
- Open Office - Autofill under Calc
- Open Office Calc - selectively delete your data - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Open Office Calc - Insert a Comment - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Open Office Calc - Insert an Audio file or Video in a cell - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Open Office Calc - Insert Hyperlinks - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- A considering that organisation requires communication today office automation is no longer limited to simply capturing handwrit - Articles
This document, titled « Open Office - Autofill under Calc », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).