If you want to insert the current date in a cell in following format DD /MM/YYYY, and that it remains unchanged, without being updated each time the file is opened.
- Select the cell and press "CTRL" + ";"
- The same goes for, inserting the time in HH: MM:
- Simply select the cell and press "CTRL" + ":"
- Excel - Adding the current date in cell
- Excel macro insert picture based on cell value - Forum - Excel
- Excel drop down list changes other cells ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel pop up message based on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - Clear the contents of specific cells - How-To - Excel
- Excel - IF is error with 2 cells match - How-To - Excel
This document, titled « Excel - Adding the current date in cell », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).