How to install Mandriva from a USB key
Hello, if you want to install Linux is simple, I have managed to install Mandriva 2010 from a USB key. So here's how it works:
- Download iso image on the official website: http://www2.mandriva.com/
- Download Mandriva-seed.sh software is magic! he does everything for you!
- after you have download the image and download Mandriva Mandriva-seed.sh, you open Mandriva-seed.sh and selects the image of Mandriva and select your usb then you click OK and you wait for the software will do everything it takes for booting to it, then when everything is finished you remove your key safely. You restart your computer and you boot from your key. and voila you have Mandriva installed, if you want to install it you click on the install disk, if you want to go see if this site:
Tips by cesares
- Mandriva seed
- Mandriva download - Best answers
- Seeds and leechers - How-To - P2P
- Deluge disable seeding - How-To - P2P
- Free download manager disable seeding - How-To - Bittorrent
- How to create a seed in minecraft - How-To - Minecraft
- Deep freeze standard cannot uninstall the deep freeze enterprise seed ✓ - Forum - Windows
This document, titled « How to install Mandriva from a USB key », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).