My Acer Aspire One ZG5 laptop battery is not charging. What can be done?
Try these steps on your machine:
- Remove the battery.
- Connect [/contents/lan/lanintro.php3 adapter
- Press on power>Windows will start loading.
- Now remove ACPI-Compliant in device manager,
- Make safe shutdown,remove adapter and replace the battery.
- Connect adapter and start your laptop.
Solved by suff954
This document, titled « Acer Aspire One ZG5 - Battery not charging », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM