Under Mozilla Thunderbird, it may happen that you cannot open hypertext links.
Launch Internet Explorer and set the browser as default.
- If Internet Explorer refuse to set as default, close Internet Explorer.
- Now, launch Firefox and set it as default browser.
- Then download install the freeware Setbrowser on below link:
- Once the software installed, launch the SetBrowser and:
- Step 1 : Opera / other
- Step 2: leave the default values
- Step 3: specify location (select the file firefox.exe, under c: Program Files mozilla firefox)
Exit from Setbrowser
- Unable to open links under Thunderbird
- Unable to upload to wetransfer thunderbird - How-To - Thunderbird
- Unable to send links in messenger - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Unable to access tp link router page ✓ - Forum - Network
- Unable to initiate a DDE link with Excel - How-To - Word
- Unable to open an attachment with Thunderbird - How-To - Thunderbird
This document, titled « Unable to open links under Thunderbird », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).