For Safari to autofill your username and password you must first activate this option:
Click on the "Edit Menu" > Preferences > AutoFill tab
- Check the box next to "User name and password"
- Close dialog box
- As from now on each time you log-in to a website, Safari will prompt you to save your password
- You can view all the saved logins here:
- "Edit Menu" > Preferences > AutoFill tab
- Click on the "Edit button" next to "Username and password"
- Safari - AutoFill user names and password
- How to Enable the Autofill of Names and Passwords in Safari - How-To - iPhone
- How to save user id and password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Lg tv user guide default password - How-To - Hardware
- Network credentials user name and password - How-To - Windows
- Linux user with no password - How-To - Linux
This document, titled « Safari - AutoFill user names and password », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).