If the screen saver is popping out during video playback, then better check that the "Disable Windows screensaver when playing video" option is activated:
- Click on Options> Preferences > General preferences > Video
- In the left panel check the box next to "Disable Windows screensaver when playing video"
- If the problem still persist, then disable your screensaver, while watching your movies!!
- Winamp - Disable Screen saver during video playback
- Windows 7 - Screen Saver activates during video playback - How-To - Windows 7
- How to Lock the Touch Screen During Video Playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab - How-To - Hardware
- How to disable comments on youtube video - How-To - YouTube
- Disable screen reader ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- Green screen when playing videos android ✓ - Forum - YouTube
This document, titled « Winamp - Disable Screen saver during video playback », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).