Internet Download Manager, or IDM, is a software which is used to manage downloads on a system. IDM can be used to speed up downloads, using multiple download queues and batch downloading. It also supports major download protocols, such as HTTPS, FTP, or MMS. You can customise the settings of Internet Download Manager. This how-to will get into how you can change the menu language to the one of your choice.
Modify the Menu Language of Internet Download Manager
- Open IDM. Click View > Language. Next, choose the language of your choice:
Image: © berlinimpressions - 123RF.com.
- How to change idm language
- Change language idm - Best answers
- How to change language in idm - Best answers
- Change idm language - How-To - Download manager
- Change language from Russian to English. - Forum - Laptop
- Shortcut to change keyboard language - How-To - Keyboard
- How to change inkscape language - How-To - Inkscape
- Change utorrent language - How-To - P2P