RogueKiller - Tutorial
What is RogueKiller?
RogueKiller is an anti-malware program (provided by Adlice Software, that can detect all kind of threats, from adware to rootkits, viruses, ransomware.
Roguekiller: installation and first use
- Download RogueKiller on your desktop, and install it.
- Quit all running programs
- Launch RogueKiller, accept the EULA and click Scan.
- A report will be generated after the scan (you can publish it on the appropriate forum).
- Click Remove.
- If RogueKiller does not start, rename it to winlogon (winlogon.exe).
- The Delete button is only available after the scan. Don't forget to uncheck false positives detected during the scan.
- At the end of the scan a report will be created (RKreport.txt), publish it on the appropriate forums to learn more about the nature of the infection.
- If the program doesn't launch, do not hesitate to try several times.
To contact the publisher: