In this tip we will see how to convert a PDF to Word document using the Free PDF to Word Doc Converter. Procedure:
Download Free PDF to Word Doc Converter
and save it to your desktop (or folder of your choice)
- Double-click on pdf2wordsetup1.1.exe to install the program
Once installation of the program is completed, launch the latter.
- Under "Select PDF file for conversion" >Click on Browse
A window opens, select the PDF document (in our example: ConversionDVDaDIVx1.pdf) and click Open
Click on Browse button (under Output doc file) to select the location/filename of the generated Word document.
In General Options you can select some options:
- All Pages: conversion of all the pages.
- Page Number: you can choose a range of pages.
- Retains Shapes and Images: keep forms and images from pdf document.
- Use Tex-box: if you want the text to appear framed.
- Default Font: select an output source.
Once configured to preferneces, click on the "Convert" button.
At the end conversion process the program will automatically open the Word document.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 01:25 PM by Jeff.