Safari lets you add web pages you visit frequently to the home screen. This way, you can reach them by simply clicking on its icon on the home screen.
- - On Safari, reach the website you want to put on your homepage.
- - In the toolbar, press the + button
- - Select "Add to Home Screen".
- Add a Web page to the home screen
- Add shortcut to file on android home screen - How-To - Android
- How do i add the messenger icon to my home screen - How-To - Facebook
- How to add app store icon to iphone home screen - How-To - iPhone
- How to add desktop icon in windows 8 start screen - How-To - Windows 8
- Add settings to home screen iphone - How-To - iPhone
This document, titled « Add a Web page to the home screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).