To convert mp3 files to wav format using Winamp
5.55, all you have to do is to configure the program to modify the audio output, follow these steps:
- Open Winamp
- Click on the Options menu> Preferences
- In the window that opens, select "Plug-ins" > "Output"
- In the right pane, select "Nullsfot Disk Recorder v2.14 ..." (In this mode you can not hear audio files). Then click on "Configure"
- In the "Conversion", check "Convert to format". If you want to change the output file location, click the button to the next "Directory" > choose the folder of your choice and click on the "OK" button
- Now open the mp3 file you want to convert with Winamp and the conversion will start automatically.
- After the conversion, you must reconfigure Winamp so you can play the files normally. To do this: Options> *Preferences> Output (Plug-ins)> select Nullsoft DirectSound Output ...> click on the Close button "
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 31, 2011 at 08:08 AM by jak58.