By default the progress bar is integrated to the address bar.
To have it displayed as a pop-up:
- Click on the Menu button> Toolbars > Customize
- This will open up the "Appearance" dialog
- In the "Toolbars" tab next to the "Progress Bar option switch to "Pop-up at the bottom"
- Validate with the OK button
- Opera - Display the progress bar as a pop-up
- Opera - Display webpage dimensions in title bar - How-To - Opera
- Powerpoint progress bar - How-To - Powerpoint
- Progress bar in word - Forum - Word
- VB6 - a graphic progress bar (OCX) - How-To - Visual Basic
- Display The Scale Bar in Google Maps for Android - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Opera - Display the progress bar as a pop-up », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).