To open and read a publisher file, Microsoft Publisher must be installed on the computer system. Reading a .pub file without the publisher is not possible. However there is a workaround which allows the user to read the contents of the publisher file without the Microsoft Publisher software. The simplest way is to convert the publisher file into a PDF file and in this article, we will show you how.
How to Read .pub Files
It is impossible to read a .pub file without Microsoft Publisher, but you can get around this by converting it to PDF format.
You can convert files to PDF free here.
To convert a file to PDF, follow these steps:
- Click "Browse", select the file you wish to convert
- Click "Convert"
- You will be given the choice between downloading the PDF file to your computer or sending it by email
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to read .pub files
- Read publisher files - Best answers
- Write a unix system program to read a file in reverse - How-To - Shell
- Help for read only files and how to change them usb - Guide
- How to read msi file - How-To - Windows
- How to read two files simultaneously in shell script - Forum - Linux/Unix
- XSL-FO - How to read a file .FO/.FOB? - How-To - Office Software