You can configure MS Word to print the "Hidden text":
- Open Word
- Click on File > Options > Display tab
- In the Right pane scroll to "Printing options"
- Check the box next to "Print hidden text"
- Word 2010 - Print "Hidden text"
- How to remove password in word 2010 - How-To - Word
- Shortcut key for merge cells in word 2010 ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Scroll bar missing in word 2010 - How-To - Word
- Word 2010 showing dots instead of spaces ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to open a PRN file in Office/Word 2010 ✓ - Forum - Word
This document, titled « Word 2010 - Print "Hidden text" », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).