If you don't want Internet to manage how cookies are handle:
Click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- Click on the Advanced button
- Check the "Override automatic cookie handling"
- Define your custom security levels for the "First party & Third party cookies"
- Internet Explorer - Manage "Cookie" manually
- Internet Explorer - Manage add-ons - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Certificate errors internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Manage "Cookie" manually », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).