Upon working on some important projects, you can configure Audacity to automatically save your progress at regular intervals.
- Click on the Edit Menu > Preferences
- In the window that opens scroll to the "Project" section
- In the right pane in the "Autosave" section, next to "Auto Save Interval" select the appropriate number of minutes
- Validate with the OK button.
- Note that: This feature is to be used as a backup measure and it's recommended to leave the "Auto save copy of project in a seperate folder" option checked, in order to keep the integrity of the original project.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 9, 2011 at 01:48 PM by jak58.