If above message appears on your screen, it means that the command should be execute as administrator. Under Vista and Windows XP, the account name "Administrator" is hidden and is not enabled by default.
To access your command line under elevation, go to :
- Windows Icon /All Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt.
- Right-click on your mouse and select "Run as Administrator
- Icon windows / All Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt
- Right-click on command prompt.
- Choose "Run as administrator"