You can configure iTunes to automatically check for any available downloads on the iTune Store, here's how:
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences> Store tab
- Check the box next to "Automatically check for available downloads"
- Click on the OK button
- ITunes - Automatically check for available downloads
- Check Integrity of Downloads with md5sum - How-To - Download software
- EMule - Automatically check for available disk space - How-To - eMule
- FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed - How-To - Download manager
- Check movie online download - How-To - Video
- How to remove duplicates in itunes automatically - How-To - iTunes
This document, titled « iTunes - Automatically check for available downloads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).