Upon closing Windows XP, while some applications are still running, your OS will prompt you to close all the running program beforehand.
- You can disable this small notification, here's how:
- Click Start > Run > "regedit" then press the Enter key
- Look for the following key
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Desktop and double-click it.
- Create a new string value named AutoEndTasks and set it value to 1
- Close the Registry Editor
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect
Published by jad05
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 12:23 PM by Jeff.