Tutorial: Create your boot logo
Requirements and download:
- Have an iPhone / iPod Touch / jailbroken jailbroken under iOS iPad 4.2.1 RC5 with GreenPois0n (GreenPoison only!)
- Installed "Apple Boot Logo" from Cydia (modmyi source)
- Have OpenSSH installed from Cydia and PreferenceLoader (BigBoss)
- 1. Connect with SSH using Filezilla or other ( iFunBox ), go to the folder / Library / Bootlogos.
- 2. Create a folder there and give him the name you want. Eg "iPhoneAddict.
- 3. You should know that your animated image is made of a succession of images. Therefore put your pictures in this folder, but no matter how, in order:
0.png -> first frame of the animation
For each new animated logos, create a new folder.
- 4Restart your device and then Go to the settings of your device -> bootlogo, then choose your boot logo.
- 5. Reboot to see your new screensaver.
- Tutorial: Create your boot logo
- Windows 10 black screen after boot logo - How-To - Monitor
- Pc stuck on boot logo ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to create gmail signature with logo - Guide
- Computer boots to windows logo then black screen - How-To - Monitor
- Dell desktop won't boot past Dell logo ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
This document, titled « Tutorial: Create your boot logo », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).