Long press the folder you want to rename a few seconds to make it editable and tap on it. The contents of the folder will be displayed and a small cross in the upper right will appear. The keyboard of the iPad will also be displayed and you can edit the name of your Applications folder. Once you have finished renaming the file, press the Home button to finalize your settings.
- IPad - Renaming a folder
- Rename a folder as .con, .com, ... etc. - How-To - Windows
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- Renaming multiple files in a folder ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Windows batch script to rename files in a folder ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Shortcut key to delete files folders permanently - Guide