To scan your registry for unecessary/obsolete entried and fix them with CCleaner:
- Click on Registry (left pane)
- This will open up the Registry cleaner menu,select your options
- Click on the "Scan for Issues" button
- The list of obsolete entries will be populated ans once done the "Fix selected issues" button will be available.
- Click on the later and CCleaner will prompt you to make a backup of the registry before proceeding (recommended)
- Click on Yes and follow the procedure
- CCleaner - Scan and fix your registry
- Free online mobile scan quick heal - How-To - Antivirus
- Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Download registry script to fix cd/dvd drive missing in windows - How-To - Windows 8
- Nvidia smart scan - How-To - Graphic cards
- Scan the text and find the original title of the painting - How-To - Google
This document, titled « CCleaner - Scan and fix your registry », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).