Depending on how Picasa was configured on your system, it may happen that some folders containing personal information were indexed.
To remove these folders from Picasa:
- Open Picasa
- Select the folder of your choice
- Click on the Folder menu > Remove from Picasa.
- Picasa - Remove a folder from the library
- Remove important folder in gmail - How-To - Gmail
- Vlc add folder to media library - How-To - Android
- Recover items recently removed from this folder - How-To - Outlook
- Shortcut key to remove file or folder permanently from the window - How-To - Keyboard
- Hidden folder virus remover ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
This document, titled « Picasa - Remove a folder from the library », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).